[Xml-compile] :tns missing in fields results in error

Brad Arshinoff biarshin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:16:23 GMT 2010

Hi,

I am producing a SOAP server using XML::compile::soap and I have incoming
messages that often neglect to have proper tns: prefixes on the input
message fields. When tns: is missing, the xml is not broken down properly
and the server returns a invalid xml fault.

I implemented a hack where I basically do a search and replace on the raw
input xml before it gets consumed by the xml parser and this solves the
problem, but it is of course not an efficient or robust solution and is far
from ideal. Any other more elegant suggestions how I might deal with this
problem?

Thanks,