[Xml-compile] XML::Compile::SOAP::WSA needed on the server?

Patrick Powell papowell at astart.com
Wed Nov 17 20:37:20 GMT 2010

The 'XML::Compile::SOAP::WSA' documentation shows how to add the WSA
headers to the Client request message.

This will show my ignorance,  but is the server expected to put similar =

headers in the
reply?   If so,  do we need to include the 'XML::Compile::SOAP::WSA' module
in the server code?  Note that I am thinking about SOAP 1.1 here,

      Web Services Addressing 1.0 - SOAP Binding

      W3C Recommendation 9 May 2006

/Example 6-2. Binding of fault properties to SOAP 1.1 messages./

<S11:Envelope>
   <S11:Header>
     <wsa:Action>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/fault</wsa:Action>
     <wsa:FaultDetail>[Details]</wsa:FaultDetail>
     <!-- Other headers elided for brevity.  -->
   </S11:Header>
   <S11:Body>
     <S11:Fault>
       <faultcode>[Subcode] or [Subsubcode]</faultcode>
       <faultstring xml:lang=3D"en">[Reason]</faultstring>
     </S11:Fault>
   </S11:Body>
</S11:Envelope>

   -- =

Patrick Powell                 Astart Technologies
papowell at astart.com            1530 Jamacha Road, Suite X,
Network and System             San Diego, CA 92019
   Consulting                   858-874-6543
Web Site: www.astart.com