[Xml-compile] XML::Compile::SOAP::Daemon access to SOAP Header content

Lars Thegler lars at thegler.dk
Thu Sep 16 11:45:03 GMT 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Mark Overmeer <solutions at overmeer.net> wrote:
> The handler is not that smart: it does "the full thing", so always
> use the part name as key on the top level.  What you saw in the
> handler was:
>     'parameters' => { 'CBT_Request_ID' => 'aap' }
> and you missed the login data from the header. The problem is that
> the part name of the header is also "parameters" :(

Good find! I'm actually able to tweak the WSDL, to use different part
names. This solves my immediate problem :)

> There are some reasons (which I do not remember on the moment) to
> use part-names here and not the element names... I may need to change
> this behavior, which may be interface breaking.

Maye you can just _add_ the values for identical part names, instead
of _replacing_ the whole lot... Of course, if there are identically
named _elements_ in there, then the problem persists. Sigh.

> Regards,
>               MarkOv

I owe you a beer ;)

/ars