[Xml-compile] Crash on new

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Thu Dec 1 08:08:32 GMT 2011

* Gary Kennedy (gary at apnic.net) [111201 07:43]:
> I have to stop looking now, time to go home, but here's were I'm at so far.

Slightly different timezone ;-)

> BTW: I should have said the wsdl I'm using is the NetSuite 2011 wsdl,
> as this may work with a 'proper' wsdl/schema.
>    https://webservices.netsuite.com/wsdl/v2011_1_0/netsuite.wsdl

Have you imported all the schemas explicitly (for performance, you may
load only the xsd files which are required for a certain call)  There
are 42 xsd files needed...

You may run this a few times, get all the imported schemas recursively.
   wget -c -nv $(cat * | sed -n 's/.*schemaLocation="\([^"]*\)".*/\1/p' | sort -u)

Then this is your example script (no complaints on my system)

-------------- 8< -------------
#!/usr/bin/perl

use warnings;
use strict;

#use Log::Report mode => 'DEBUG';
use XML::Compile::WSDL11;
use XML::Compile::SOAP11;
use XML::Compile::Transport::SOAPHTTP;

# wsdl and all 42 xsds in this directory
my $wsdl = XML::Compile::WSDL11->new("netsuite.wsdl");
$wsdl->importDefinitions([glob "*.xsd"]);

#my $get_folder = $wsdl->compileClient("GetFolder");

$wsdl->printIndex;
print $wsdl->explain(getServerTime => PERL => 'INPUT', recurse => 1);

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net