[Xml-compile] wsdl soap call fails with missing data in response

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Fri Jan 21 04:07:07 GMT 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 07:02:50PM -0800, Paul B. Henson wrote:

> I'm trying to use XML::Compile to access the API exposed by a content
> management system via WSDL based SOAP:

Hmm, well, to reply to myself :), I replicated my simple test using the
suds soap client for python, and it worked ok, which would seem to
indicate the vendor's wsdl and soap server aren't the problem. Or python
isn't as vigorous at validating the xml as XML::Compile.

I'm still hoping to use perl, but at least it looks like there's a plan
B which doesn't involve php ;).

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at csupomona.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768