[Xml-compile] wsdl soap call fails with missing data in response

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Tue Jan 25 00:19:46 GMT 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 02:00:04PM -0800, Mark Overmeer wrote:

> Try with a backslash before the &  ;-)

D'oh!! I'll put on my perl dunce cap and go sit in the corner now :).

I never use the & when calling a sub, for some reason I thoughtlessly
used it in that context, knowing I needed a sub reference but forgetting
that would be obtained with a \.

> You must specify the namespace of 'readReturn' as well.  Now, the hook
> is not activated.

I tried

readResponse/readReturn
{http://www.hannonhill.com/ws/ns/AssetOperationService}readResponse/readReturn
{http://www.hannonhill.com/ws/ns/AssetOperationService}readResponse
{http://www.hannonhill.com/ws/ns/AssetOperationService}readReturn

none of which seemed to work, so I guess I'm not understanding how to
specify this type. I'll just stay here in the corner with my dunce cap
on <sigh>...

Thanks...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at csupomona.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768