[Xml-compile] Transport::SOAPHTTP header option

Gary Kennedy gary at apnic.net
Mon Nov 28 04:16:58 GMT 2011

In the 2.25 XML-Compile-SOAP package from CPAN, the operation option 'header' is used by both the X::C::SOAP11 module and the X::C::Transport::SOAPHTTP module, but for different reasons.

Is it possible to change the transport option in the next version, maybe to http_header or something.

I'm attempting to use this option to control the header used by the transport, mainly because the SOAP endpoint I'm trying to access uses cookies as part of the authentication method.

I can provide patch/etc if needed.

Thanks,
Gary