[Xml-compile] Losing received XOPs - workaround

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Wed Oct 12 19:48:06 GMT 2011

* Michael Ludwig (m.ludwig at epages.com) [111012 16:02]:
> [resending (2); original message from 11 August got stuck somewhere]

It didn't enter my spam-filter...

> Second, XML::Compile::SOAP12 says:
> **WARNING** Implementation not finished: not usable!!

True. Waiting for someone who helps me spend time on it.

> Third, we're using it anyway, as it does get us more than halfway
> there ... the only thing that appears to be missing is the MIME
> parts of the response that are attached to the XML.

Oh, I expected it not to work at all.  The things you miss are the
causes of your warning.  These "attachments" in SOAP are defined
in the XOP spec.

> We're seeing this message, probably for those intrepid users who
> elected to ignore the warning in the docs:
>
>   warning: loosing received XOPs

> Our test program is basically:

You must load the XML::Compile::XOP module.  You may peek in
t/60xop.t to see that it works.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net