[Xml-compile] Help with a WSDL declaring multiple operations with the same name

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Mon Aug 27 09:41:48 GMT 2012

* David McMath (mcdave at stanford.edu) [120824 01:20]:
> I'm supposed to work with the WSDL file at
>   http://www1.sabameeting.com/CWS/CWS.asmx?WSDL
>
> Can anyone offer a suggestion about how I might find the proper
> method?  I hope I'm just missing something simple.

Include "XML::Compile::SOAP12" as well, to avoid this error:
   error: port address not prefixed; probably need to add a plugin

Then run this:

   $wsdl->printIndex;

It does not tell you details.  Of course, only the documentation
will tell you which is the proper method: the messages themselves
do not describe all facets of a protocol.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net