[Xml-compile] Help with a WSDL declaring multiple operations with the same name

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Mon Aug 27 09:54:48 GMT 2012

* David McMath (mcdave at stanford.edu) [120824 17:55]:
> On 8/23/12 6:20 PM, David McMath wrote:
> >I'm supposed to work with the WSDL file at
> >    http://www1.sabameeting.com/CWS/CWS.asmx?WSDL
>
> Any advice is appreciated, but mostly I'm just about ready to accept
> "no" as an answer and try to fix the WSDL.

I have never encountered this before.  XML::Compile::WSDL builds a
HASH for fast search... Supporting this would be a serious rewrite
and slowdown everyone else's runtime.  Gladly, you found that the
Profile does not allow it, however the profile is not obligatory.

I say "no"  ;-)

Solution?  Hm... rewrite the WSDL first via an XSLT?
Nothing really simple.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net