[Xml-compile] error parsing WSDL (smaller send)

gstewart gstewart at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 18:45:52 GMT 2012

Ok, so when I try something like this:

my $soap =3D SOAP::WSDL->new(wsdl =3D> 'https://1.2.3.4/services/fwif?wsdl'=
);
my $result =3D $soap->call('NICList');
print $result."\n";

Server returns:

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 18:43:48 GMT
Server: Axis2C/1.6.0 (Simple Axis2 HTTP Server)
Connection: close

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv=3D"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><=
soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode><faultstring>Array
list index out of
bounds</faultstring></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

My apologies, at this point it's likely my remedial understanding of the
correct way to send the correct query. Any pointers would be very
appreciated.

Graeme