[Xml-compile] error parsing WSDL (smaller send)

gstewart gstewart at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:02:59 GMT 2012

Many thanks for the pointers. I think I'm getting close! (or closer).

Shouldn't the addition of wsse_Security=3D> $security add headers to the SO=
AP
request? Rather than reference the WSDL? (That probably makes little sense).

For example;

my $call =3D $wsdl->compileClient('SystemInfoQuery');
my $security =3D $wss->wsseBasicAuth($username, $password);
my $answer =3D $call->(wsse_Security =3D> $security, %payload);

Shouldn't return:

mistake: tag `wsse_Security' not used at {
http://endace.com/ninjaprobe/}SystemInfoQuery

since I don't need the WSDL to explicitly call this out for authentication
components?