[Xml-compile] Adding HTTP header in SOAP response

Alex Bernier alex.bernier at free.fr
Mon Dec 3 15:55:07 GMT 2012

Hello,

I plan to implement a SOAP server using XML::Compile::SOAP::Daemon. To be compliant with the spec, the server should be able to send a cookie embeeded it in the "Set-Cookie" HTTP response header.

Is it possible to do so using XML::Compile::SOAP::* ? If yes, could you please send me a link to the right place in the documentation or to sample code ?

I read the "Adding HTTP headers" of the XML::Compile::FAQ : if I understand correctly, the sample applies to SOAP client. I am not familiar enough with the XML::Compile::SOAP::* logic to know if/how these samples can be applied in a server context.

Kind regards,

Alex