[Xml-compile] XML::Compile::WSDL11 strange error state

Brian E. Lozier brian at massassi.com
Mon Feb 27 15:25:52 GMT 2012

This is helpful.  I read the documentation here:

http://search.cpan.org/~markov/XML-Compile-1.24/lib/XML/Compile/Schema.pod#Handling_xsi:type

Which gives this example:

   my %xsi_type_table =
     ( $base_type1 => [ $ext1_of_type1, $ext2_of_type2 ]
     , $base_type2 => [ $ext1_of_type2 ]
     );

   my $r = $schema->compile(READER => $type
     , xsi_type => \%xsi_type_table
     );

Where can I find out what the various variables should contain?  For
example, what's a $base_type1 and an $ext1_of_type_1, are those object
of some sort or strings, and if so, what should they contain?

Thanks again,
Brian