[Xml-compile] XML::Compile::SOAP::Trace::error in 2.32

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Fri Nov 30 13:48:50 GMT 2012

* Roman Daniel (roman.daniel at davosro.cz) [121130 13:18]:
> I've just installed XML::Compile::SOAP 2.32 and one of our tests dealing
> with SOAP tracing info failed.
> The $trace->error() did not return the value expected.
>
> It seems that in XML::Compile::SOAP::Trace the methods error and
> errors work with errors key,
> while XML::Compile::SOAP::Client calls the XML::Compile::SOAP::Trace->new
> with error key set.
>
> Is it an error or am I missing something?

This question contains the word 'error' too often :-(  Could you be
a little more explicit?  Especially, what is an 'errors key'.

The ::Trace::errors() has seen some changes in 2.31 and 2.32: it now
should also show protocol errors.  That should be an improvement.
That may produce a change in output for your regression test.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net