[Xml-compile] Basic authorisation

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Mon Dec 9 08:54:18 GMT 2013

* Kieron Johnson (ao7one at gmail.com) [131209 08:33]:
> Thanks Mark. I couldn't see that in the docs though it's quite clearly
> documented! Did noticed the docs say to use "hook =>" but it looks like it
> should be "transport_hook =>"

For ::SOAPHTTP the parameter is named 'hook', but as parameter to
compile*() it is called 'transport_hook' to distinguish between various
kinds of hooks.

The XML suite could really use an index, as I did for my email
modules: http://perl.overmeer.net/mailbox/html/Mail_Box-Index/

> # HTTP basic authentication encodes the username and password
> # with Base64. The encoded source string is in the format:

Can I include your example in the docs?

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net