[Xml-compile] soap 1.2

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Tue Dec 10 12:00:15 GMT 2013

* Alex Rutgers (A.Rutgers at momac.net) [131210 11:16]:
> I'm trying to use SOAP 1.2 - I noticed in the manual and code it should
> not be tried yet, but I wonder if support can be expected the near future.

The manual and code are correct

> When examining the code It appears to me some SOAP 1.2 support seem
> to be build in,

There are a few components in, mainly to be able to parse WSDL files
which contain both SOAP1.1 and SOAP1.2 definitions.  To be able to
ignore the latter, I have to understand it a bit.  But that is far
away from "support".

> Is there a workaround, or easy way for you to add/fix this
> e.g. implement the required overload methods like _sender in the SOAP12
> module?

No.

This is my test for the "Open Source Business Model".  I have spent
months unpaid on all my XML work, and many companies are using it.
But I am still waiting for a company to sponsor me as little as 1 week
to implement SOAP 1.2 support.  Community support is hard for companies.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net