[Xml-compile] wsdl naming issue.

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Fri May 31 20:28:00 GMT 2013

* Nicholas Ellis (nicholas.ellis at leadkarma.com) [130531 16:04]:
> Thanks! This did solve the problem of the name not validating.  However I
> am still having an issue.  I keep getting the following error.
>
> error: no definitions for `service' found

The file you sent started with:
  <wsdl:definitions name="wsdl_stcentury" targetNamespace="
  http://www.example.org/stcentury/stcentury/public" xmlns:ns1="
  http://www.example.org/Interface/1.0" xmlns:wsdl="
  http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:tns="

were these line-folds in your WSDL file?  Then, you have name-space
issue.  Is see more of these folds in your file.  I will need to look-up
the spec whether white-space is allowed in anyURI.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net