AW: [Xml-compile] $wsdl->operation fails with "Not a HASH reference..."

Reiber Christian Christian.Reiber at zeppelin.com
Sat Nov 16 22:29:17 GMT 2013

Hi Chase,

thank you for pointing me to this. I got it working now. I did not spot it because in the code sample I used there was no explicit "use" of XML::Compile::SOAP but just one for XML::Compile::WSDL11. Adding an explicit "use XML::Compile::SOAP11" resolved it.

I obviously did not see the wood for the trees...

Now that I know that my setup is ok I can turn to the actual task, trying to create a SOAP client based on a beast of generated WSDL where obviously XML::Compile does not like the schema import.

Thank you!

Christian
Zeppelin Baumaschinen GmbH

Handelsregister - Commercial register: AG München HRB 107767
Sitz - Registered Domicile: D-85748 Garching b. München

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats - Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Peter Gerstmann
Geschäftsführer - General Manager: Michael Heidemann(Vorsitzender - Chairman), Fred Cordes, Arne Severin, Thomas Weber