[Xml-compile] Problem to write repeatable blocks

Alex Bernier alex.bernier at free.fr
Tue Sep 10 10:43:18 GMT 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:11:09PM +0200, Mark Overmeer wrote:
> [back on-list]
>
> * Alex Bernier (alex.bernier at free.fr) [130910 09:37]:
> > On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 10:44:13AM +0200, Mark Overmeer wrote:
> > > * Alex Bernier (alex.bernier at free.fr) [130910 08:37]:
>
> The attached script demonstrates that it works when your data-structure
> is correct. You forgot the cho_multipleChoiceQuestion level.

Thank you very much.

Regarding the syntax : I don't understand clearly why the "inputQuestion" elements should be included in a variable called "cho_multipleChoiceQuestion". Why "cho_inputQuestion => \@questions" produces invalid code ?

Another question : which syntax should I use to produce output like <do:label xml:lang="en"> instead of <do:label lang="en"> ?

Regards,

Alex