[Xml-compile] Including type attributes in a SOAP call

Kingsley Kerce kingsley at localyokelmedia.com
Tue Apr 1 13:50:00 GMT 2014

Hello,

Using XML::Compile::WSDL11, I can load a .wsdl and invoke
     $wsdl->explain($call_name, PERL => 'INPUT', ...
such that the types of the call's parameters are properly described in
detail, e.g.,
     # is a xsd:long

Making the call results in a SOAP message that does not include type
information in the attributes, e.g., xsi:type="xsd:long".  If explain() is
aware of the types, I would (naively) think that the call is also aware of
and able to include the types.  How may I adjust my configuration so that
when a call is made the type information is included in the attributes?

Thank you,
Kingsley