[Xml-compile] wsdl->call() fails over https transport with "certificate verify failed"

Darija Tadin-Đurović 68darki at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:14:49 GMT 2015

* Mark Overmeer <mark at overmeer.net> [2015-02-26 13:00:39 +0100]:

>* Darija Tadin-Đurović (68darki at gmail.com) [150226 11:56]:
>> WORKAROUND (tested; will do until Mozilla::CA update):
>> append offending SOAP-server's certificate to the Mozilla::CA
>> certificate file (...)/lib/Mozilla/CA/cacert.pem
>
>I am so happy when problems resolve themselves ;-)  Especially
>related to SSL, debugging is hard.
>--
>enjoy,
>               MarkOv

Well, not that I am really persisting now, but I only found a
_workaround_...  What if I needed to set another ssl option (I confess,
I can't think of one right away ;-)), it would not have been inherited
when tossing the UserAgent from one class to the next, would it? Never
mind now.

The reason I am replying is to thank you for overseeing my efforts :-D

Thx & regards,
Darki

PS My sigs are fished-out by a random function from a pool; I think this
one fits beautifully to my current xml-oriented situation ;-)

--
Theory is when you know everything but nothing works.
Practice is when everything works but no one knows why.