[Xml-compile] Syntax errors when loading XML::Compile::Dumper-generated module

Mark Gardner mjg at phoenixtrap.com
Mon Mar 23 21:09:53 GMT 2015

I'm trying to use XML::Compile::Dumper to freeze and then reload compiled
SOAP clients for the Avalara AvaTax web service, but I'm receiving syntax
errors when I try to load the resulting Perl module.

I've posted the generator script and resulting module to Github Gist here:
https://gist.github.com/mjgardner/af277f5204558e32554d

And these are the errors I get (auth info scrubbed):

$ AVALARA_USERNAME=avalara at sample.com AVALARA_PASSWORD=sekrit share/
generate.pl
syntax error at lib/WebService/Avalara/AvaTax/TaxSvc.pm line 4459, near
"%{{} unless"
syntax error at lib/WebService/Avalara/AvaTax/TaxSvc.pm line 4459, near ";}"
Unmatched right curly bracket at lib/WebService/Avalara/AvaTax/TaxSvc.pm
line 4459, at end of line
Unmatched right curly bracket at lib/WebService/Avalara/AvaTax/TaxSvc.pm
line 4466, at end of line
syntax error at lib/WebService/Avalara/AvaTax/TaxSvc.pm line 4466, near "}"
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at
lib/WebService/Avalara/AvaTax/TaxSvc.pm line 4469.
Compilation failed in require at share/generate.pl line 73.

--
Mark Gardner $ <mjg at phoenixtrap.com>