[Xml-compile] XML::Compile::WSDL11 troubles with MediaMind API

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Thu Sep 10 14:59:10 GMT 2015

* Matthew Horsfall (alh) (wolfsage at gmail.com) [150910 14:56]:
> On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Mark Overmeer <mark at overmeer.net> wrote:
> > * Matthew Horsfall (alh) (wolfsage at gmail.com) [150910 14:48]:
> >
> >> At this point I think I'm going to attempt to get in contact with
> >> their support and see what's going on.
> >
> > Will not help you.
>
> Dare I ask...?

Oh, maybe my sentence was to short.  Let's rephrase:

Their implementation is correct, although substitutionGroup's are
much better and more modern thatn the use of xsi:type.  So you can
call them to ask for a change or clarification, but they can only
point you to documentation which is already available on internet.

So, it's not that I will not help you, but calling them will got
bring your implementation further.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net