[Xml-compile] Any reason not to do this?

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Wed Sep 16 17:31:40 GMT 2015

* Kit Peters (Kit.Peters at broadbean.com) [150916 16:50]:
> I get the error "explicit selection required".
>
>   my %method_services = map { $_->name => $_->serviceName } $wsdl->operations
>   sub call {
>       my ($self, $method, %options) = @_;
>       $options{'service'} = $method_services{$method};
>       $self->wsdl->compileCall($method, %options);
>   }

"operations()" will return both SOAP11 as SOAP12 operations.  Also,
sometimes there is a test and a production service.  So: the same
name may appear more than once.  Your map will only contain the last
operation with that name.

When you use option 'long_names' with compileCall()  (requires
XML::Compile::WSDL 3.03) the name will automatically be extended
with the service name.  Use $wsdl->printIndex to see those long
names.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net