[Xml-compile] Sometimes answer is not populated because of Return section

Simon Cruickshank simon.cruickshank at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 13:10:34 GMT 2017

Cheers Mark,

the trace error pinpointed the problem ...

error: decode error: string `' does not match pattern `\d+' at
{urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions}Y_UK_WEBPORTAL_ATP.Response/RETURN/LOG_MSG_NO#facet

So the response does not appear to agree with the WSDL.

I'm chasing my colleagues to try and get the response and the WSDL
file to agree.

Once again, many thanks.

Simon.