[Xml-compile] "huge" texte node

Hermier, Christophe christophe.hermier at quickfds.com
Tue Sep 20 13:35:11 GMT 2022

Hello all,

I am using XML::Compile::Schema to read XML files that sometimes
contains a base64 encoded version of a PDF file.

This can get quite big and I get the message :

xmlSAX2Characters: huge text node

I've found ( here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16812826/practicable-way-of-reading-xml-with-huge-text-nodes-in-perl
) that I can avoid this message by setting the "huge" option to the
libXML call to load_xml ou Reader->new.

Unfortunately I can't find how to tell XML::Compile::Schema to use this
option.

What can I do ?

Regards,

Christophe

--

HERMIER Christophe.
===============================

QUICK-FDS ASSURE LA CONTINUITE DE SON ACTIVITE DURANT LA PANDEMIE COVID-19.
POUR EN SAVOIR PLUS : https://www.quickfds.com/pca/covid19-pca-quickfds.pdf

Gestion des FDS fournisseurs – Distribution règlementaire probatoire – Consulting & Formation FDS/CLP/ICPE/DECHETS

Quick-FDS
39 boulevard Ornano
93200 Saint-Denis

Tel: +33 (0)1 53 35 07 08
Fax: +33 (0)1 53 35 07 09
Web :  http://www.quickfds.com

Ligne directe : (0)1 53 35 07 10

Merci de penser à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail

Please think of the environment before printing this email

--------