[Bignum] RT ticket #43694: as_int/as_number lose precision (0a84c2)

Peter John Acklam pjacklam at online.no
Mon Nov 8 07:40:38 GMT 2010

Florian Ragwitz <rafl at debian.org>:

> `RT ticket #43694: as_int/as_number lose precision' (0a84c2),
> which fails tests because of what I think are bad plans. Someone
> looking into that would be appreciated a lot.

My patch was based on the original 1.96 version of Math::BigInt,
so I guess it fails because you apply in after other patches have
been applied. I think the problem is the number of tests in the
patch, which has to be increased. I'll merge in your changes and
have a look at what's wrong.

Peter

--
Peter John Acklam - pjacklam at online.no - http://home.online.no/~pjacklam