[Catalyst-dev] CLONE method??

J. Emmanuel Enrique Delgado Lara larin.s931 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 20:28:12 CEST 2005

hello i´ve been working with catalyst since a few days ago, an
everything were going right until i put it into my apache2 with those
lines:

PerlSwitches -I/usr/lib/perl5/Apache2/Apache/MiniMojo/lib
PerlModule Apache::MiniMojo::lib::MiniMojo
<Location /minimojo>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlResponsehandler MiniMojo
</Location>

and i get the next error message:

Caught exception "DBD::Pg::db FETCH failed: handle 2 is owned by
thread 830b668 not current thread 8a6fb88 (handles can't be shared
between threads and your driver may need a CLONE method added) at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/Ima/DBI.pm line 316."

So i hope someone can please help me to make it work, or just any ideas?