[Catalyst-dev] Patches for Catalyst::View::TT and Catalyst::Helper

Andy Wardley abw at wardley.org
Fri Aug 19 20:59:15 CEST 2005

Oops, there was one more thing I remembered as soon as I hit 'send'.

   * added the 'template' application configuration option so that you
     can hang your template config in one place along with other config
     stuff (like session, etc).

     our $ROOT = '/home/dent/catalyst/MyApp';

     MyApp->config({
        name     => 'MyApp',
        template => {
            INCLUDE_PATH => ["$ROOT/templates/src", "$ROOT/templates/lib"],
            PRE_PROCESS  => 'config/main',
            WRAPPER      => 'site/wrapper',
        },
    });