[Catalyst-dev] Patches for Catalyst::View::TT and Catalyst::Helper

Sebastian Riedel sri at oook.de
Sat Aug 20 22:08:53 CEST 2005

Am 19.08.2005 um 20:53 schrieb Andy Wardley:
> First let me say how cool Catalyst is.  I've only just started
> playing with it,
> but I like what I see so far!  Great job, guys.  Big respect to
> everyone involved.

Thanks, we are also big fans of TT.  :)

> Rather unsurprisingly, I quickly gravitated towards the
> Catalyst::View::TT
> module and starting poking it with a stick.  I found a couple of
> minor things
> I thought I could improve on a litte.

Applied with one exception, the template config option is not
neccessary since you can use class names directly.
That has the advantage of being able to have multiple TT views with
different configs. (Also note that i use the autodetected home var)

      our $ROOT = MyApp->config->home;

      MyApp->config({
         name     => 'MyApp',
         'MyApp::V::TT' => {
             INCLUDE_PATH => ["$ROOT/templates/src", "$ROOT/templates/
lib"],
             PRE_PROCESS  => 'config/main',
             WRAPPER      => 'site/wrapper',
         },