[Catalyst-dev] Class::DBI wiki backup

Matt S Trout catalyst at trout.me.uk
Thu Jul 28 19:46:25 CEST 2005

Tony Bowden's deleted the wiki. He told me I was to feel free to spider it
but his content needed removing. I made the mistake of replying:

>On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 06:09:58PM +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
>> Provide me with a redacted copy of the data, or a list of content to be
>> removed then.
>
>Go make demands some place else.
>
>All you've done here is ensure that I remove the wiki now, rather than
>several hours for now.
>
>Tony

So the wiki is now gone.

Fortunately, I was able to get a backup of most (I hope all) of it. I've
placed this backup at http://cdbi-wiki.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/ for anybody
who wants to make use of it.

I'll try and get it imported back into a kwiki, but if anybody else wants to
do so and either host it themselves or send me the data for Shadowcat to
host I'd be most grateful.

--
     Matt S Trout           Website: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk
  Technical Director        E-mail:  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk