[Catalyst-dev] Class::DBI wiki backup

Drew Taylor taylor.andrew.j at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 02:41:21 CEST 2005

On 7/28/05, Matt S Trout <catalyst at trout.me.uk> wrote:

> Tony Bowden's deleted the wiki. He told me I was to feel free to spider it
> but his content needed removing. I made the mistake of replying:
>
> >On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 06:09:58PM +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
> >> Provide me with a redacted copy of the data, or a list of content to be
> >> removed then.
> >
> >Go make demands some place else.
> >
> >All you've done here is ensure that I remove the wiki now, rather than
> >several hours for now.

I can definitely understand Tony's feelings given all that was said in the
recent discussions (I believe sri was out of line with several of his
comments), but I can't help but feel Tony's acting like the proverbial kid
who takes his ball and goes home. I have the highest respect for Tony's
abilities & work to date, but I'm disappointed at how things turned out. :-(

Drew
Drew Taylor * Web development & consulting
Email: drew at drewtaylor.com * Site implementation & hosting
Web : www.drewtaylor.com <http://www.drewtaylor.com> *
perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres