[Catalyst-dev] Re: fixes to Advent calendar RSS and 3.pod

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Fri Dec 8 10:33:10 GMT 2006

Further critique:

* Jonathan Rockway <jon at jrock.us> [2006-12-03 12:40]:
> the revision after that changes fulltext to just the first
> paragraph (as requested)

right now, what I see is a completely useless title (“Calendar
entry for day $d.”) with the article title being sent as the
entry’s full content. What’s in atom:content *isn’t* the entry
content. It should be in atom:summary at minimum. In fact, it
should be in the title.

Who requested not to send fulltext and why? (If it’s bandwidth:
you can easily avoid 95% of the traffic if you add support for
conditional GET.

Right now, the feed is pretty useless to me.

Regards,