[Catalyst-dev] patch for Catalyst::Plugin::FormValidator

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 06:23:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

I modified this plugin to include uploaded fields in the validation profile automatically.  I also added some documention to hopefully help people get started.  I'm using this myself with positive results but I am far from a Catalyst expert so please take a look.

Since this is such a big change with potential performance implications I am not sure if we want these changes in the current module.  Also it might be that there was a better way to handle this need without code changes.  If so I hope people with that info can pass it on and I will be happy to update the documention.  Thanks.  --john