[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst::Plugin::Server::XMLRPC fault code patch

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Jul 17 19:20:36 CEST 2006

Alex Pavlovic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a test script "040_faultcode.t" which you can add to t,
> and patch for t/lib/TestApp/Controller/RPC/Functions.pm, which
> adds an extra "echo_fault" method to be used with the test script.
>
> Just ran everything and it works ok.

Ok, both the authors of Server are away atm (one getting married, one on
the trans-siberian express) but I managed to track the former down
anyway (ta kane).

Three things need doing -

1) you're assuming ->error contains an array ref if set; you need to
check that to prevent stupid dies
2) your patches are full of tabs. please match the coding conventions of
the original
3) random bits of patch are a pain to apply consistently, please provide
a single (svn diff|svk diff|diff -ur) output instead please

If you can sort the above three, I have a go-ahead to apply your change
to trunk for the moment and the authors will audit it fully once they're
back from holiday.