[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst::Plugin::Server::XMLRPC fault code patch

Alex Pavlovic alex at taskforce-1.com
Tue Jul 18 20:54:16 CEST 2006

Hi,

Here is the new patch, tabs removed, sorry for that as I am used to tabs
because it allows for configurable number of spaces. ARRAY ref is being
checked as well. One patch is supplied.

I also made it so that fault code and message can be sent to user even when
show_errors is not in use. The user has to explicitly set a fault code and
message in order for this to work. The reason for this is because sometimes
you dont want all the faults to be visible to the client side such as DBI
errors which may reveal potential database layout, but just the very few
specific ones, this allows for that.

Cheers.