[Catalyst-dev] Status, stuff and nonsense - Moose branch

Marcus Ramberg marcus at thefeed.no
Fri May 12 19:15:46 CEST 2006

Lots of good stuff here matt, sounds like something we should start
with soon. I'd be happy to fix the Log / Debug screen and stuff it
back into trunk.

Marcus

On 5/12/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:

> (3) Moose stuff - very cool but needs to settle a bit. Also needs some
> heavy kicking for performance and bugs
> (4) Action stuff - ace interface design as always by the now-lost sri,
> implementation is fine but again needs performance and bug kicking

Actually 4 is Moose driven too, so I think these two should go
together, with the introduction of moose to Catalyst. Actually, I
guess it can be argued both ways.

--
With regards
Marcus Ramberg