[Catalyst-dev] Status, stuff and nonsense - Monju

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Fri May 12 19:36:48 CEST 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 19:01:48 +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
> I'm losing track a bit of where we're up to due to the amount of
> (generally cool) stuff going on. So I'm going to outline where I think
> we're up to, and I'd like the rest of you to correct me and fill in the
> blanks where appropriate.
>
> Monju branch: (nothingmuch)
>
> No idea where this one is. Care to enlighten us?

Sorry, this has been getting punted a bit due to $contract_gig (Due
date is monday).

This will be an integration of Monju, the "next generation"
dispatcher into Catalyst, by nesting the old dispatcher inside it
(fully compatible).

It should be done in ~3-4 days from the point where I actually sit
my ass down and JFDI.

Then I will a plugin that replaces the old dispatcher completely,
and this plugin will be merged into trunk for a later release
(5.9ish). Required changes for that plugin will also go in the
branch, and get merged to trunk a second time when ready. (This will
take longer - 2 weeks or so - which potentially clashes with YAPC).

--
  Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>
http://nothingmuch.woobling.org  0xEBD27418