[Catalyst-dev] It's getting on for Xmas time and Xmas means Advent calendars

Wade.Stuart at fallon.com Wade.Stuart at fallon.com
Wed Nov 22 17:06:51 GMT 2006

Jonathan Rockway <jon at jrock.us> wrote on 11/22/2006 10:49:52 AM:

> from kd:
> > Anyway, any suggestions, volunteers etc?
>
> A few days of Reaction tips would be nice.

Yes, but only if the API is relatively static or they will be updated as
the api changes -- people are still using the old advent entries from last
year today, and writing them for a moving target may be a disservice.  If
the API is still fluid, it would be better served as a blog series.

My vote would be more towards chained actions and the new
extensions/deprecations that have happened in this last year applied to
real world use,  this shows new examples of how the Cat framework as
evolved and the current way of using it so new and old users alike can get
more in tune with how developers are expecting it to be used.

-Wade