[Catalyst-dev] Advent Calendar 2006

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 04:39:12 GMT 2006

OK,

First call for participants has drawn the following volunteers /
suggestions:

I think it's worth while to have catalyst's conception of a
Model/View/Controller right at the beginning as an introduction.  One of the
aims of this is to draw in new users, so having a brief introduction right
at the start is worth while IMO.  Kick me if you disagree.

Note I'm after volunteers for 3 more entries, and I don't have volunteers
for 14, 15 and 6.

I also need a review panel - 2 other people to volunteer to be on the review
committee for the entries.

1.  Basics - Model View Controller # kd
2.  "Standalone" Deployment with the built in server. # ?
3.  "Standalone" deployment with wget # kd
4.  Fcgi stop-start daemon # jrockway
5.  Testing - T::WWW::M # zamoxles
6.  External job queue # ?
7   Content disposition # kd
8.  Streaming server # kd
9.  BindLex # ash
10. CatTube # jshirley
11. Catalicious # jshirley
12. html::widget # zamoxles ?
13. IL8N # zamoxles
14. LaTeX # ?
15. Log4perl # ?
16. Dispatcher hacks # mst
17. Controller/config hacks. # mst
18. DBIC Hacks. # mst
19. Testing different deployment routes (Catalyst::Helper::FastCGI) # kd
20. Catalyst+FormBuilder + Dojo # victori
21.  Chained # phaylon / kd