[Catalyst-dev] Re: Advent Calendar 2006

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 10:04:58 GMT 2006

On 26/11/06, Kieren Diment <diment at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK,
>
> First call for participants has drawn the following volunteers /
> suggestions:
>
> I think it's worth while to have catalyst's conception of a
> Model/View/Controller right at the beginning as an introduction.  One of =
the
> aims of this is to draw in new users, so having a brief introduction right
> at the start is worth while IMO.  Kick me if you disagree.
>
> Note I'm after volunteers for 3 more entries, and I don't have volunteers
> for 14, 15 and 6.
>
> I also need a review panel - 2 other people to volunteer to be on the
> review committee for the entries.

Can contributors please update or check out the advent calendar svn from:

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/examples/CatalystAdvent

You will see the directory root/2006/pen and a README in there.  Please can
we have submissions in this directory with any old name, but in pod format.
If you don't have write access to the repos there, please contact an admin
on #catalyst-dev who can set up permissions for you.  Alternatively you can
email your submissions to my email address diment at gmail.com