[Catalyst-dev] RFC - Catalyst-Helper-FCGI

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 13:05:40 CEST 2006

I've written some tests to look for non-identical behaviour between the test
server and for fastcgi under lighttpd, both where deploying the application
under the server root or in a subdir.

Please have a look and run the tests yourself if possible.  I know the way I
set up the lighttpd config is not ideal, but it works for now™.

I'm planning to add apache tests as well and would appreciate advice/working
code on the best way to do this.

At the moment I am unable to offer tests for IIS, which I know we are all
sad about.

it's in catalyst trunk at: Catalyst-Helper-FastCGI