[Catalyst-dev] TTSite++

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Oct 19 22:47:06 CEST 2006

The only thing that's really holding me back is deciding on a namespace
to put my fixes in.  The original TTSite isn't under our control, I
don't think, so suggestions for names would be appreciated (as the
author of "Angerwhale", I'm no longer legally allowed to name software
projects ;)

> Although I was planning for it to be more generic than just a Catalyst
> component (i.e. so you can use it to generate static sites), it makes a lot of
> sense to develop it with the specific aim of working with Catalyst.
>
> So consider me volunteered  (although not for another month or so).

Thanks!  I have no problems with trying to make things generic... I
think that's always a good idea.

For now, I'm going to work on integrating TTSite with Catalyst a bit
nicer (config file, helpers, etc.), and from there we can start
integrating some more templates and styles.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,