[Catalyst-dev] RFC: Secure attribute for actions (patch inside)

ido at cpan.org ido at cpan.org
Sat Oct 21 17:38:53 GMT 2006

Jon,
   The functionality is not implemented in C::Base, it's implemented
in C::Action::match.  Though that does bring up an interesting
point:  _parse_*_attr (Global, Local, Path, etc.) should probably be
moved to C::Action from C::Base, since I don't think anything other
than an Action actually uses them...  I just put the
_parse_Secure_attr function there to maintain consistency.

Cheers,
Ido