[Catalyst-dev] New Catalyst site roadmap

Robert 'phaylon' Sedlacek rs at 474.at
Wed Feb 28 16:16:06 GMT 2007

J. Shirley wrote:

> Now, before all of this can happen we have a couple points to decide on:
> 1) What should be the SVN path to the new site?

Personally, I'd love to have something canonically under, for example,
svn.catalystframework.org. But there's at least two actual repo's now on
dev.* (Cat and Bast), so I guess it would result in
svn.catalystframework.org/$repo.

Although this has the plus of having a place (namely, svn.cf.org) to put
common

* How to use the repo
* Don't you rather want CPAN?
* Don't bother submitting a patch until you've ... (test, ask, etc.)
* Branch descriptions
* How to contribute in general

information on... So I guess I have really no idea, and written a rather
large text about that fact :)

jshirley++ btw.

--
# Robert 'phaylon' Sedlacek
# Perl 5/Catalyst Developer in Hamburg, Germany