[Catalyst-dev] New Catalyst site roadmap

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Wed Feb 28 17:44:18 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 28 February 2007 10:16, Robert 'phaylon' Sedlacek wrote:
> J. Shirley wrote:
> > Now, before all of this can happen we have a couple points to decide on:
> > 1) What should be the SVN path to the new site?
>
> Personally, I'd love to have something canonically under, for example,
> svn.catalystframework.org. But there's at least two actual repo's now on
> dev.* (Cat and Bast), so I guess it would result in
> svn.catalystframework.org/$repo.

I think jshirley was asking where the config files, HTML, etc. for the new
site should go.  I say that since //trunk/site is where the current site is,
why don't we branch //trunk/site into //branches/site-notrac and work from
there?

jshirley, as soon as you get accounts working I'll try and get mojomojo up.
Hopefully I can put together a quick script to suck the old wiki pages over,
although there are advantages to doing this manually.

Anyone want to be a WikiGnome?

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,