[Catalyst-dev] Re: PPM Catalyst/Manual.html clash.

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Tue Jul 17 17:14:30 GMT 2007

* Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> [2007-07-17 14:40]:
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 06:26:01AM +0200, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
> > I suggest simply renaming the file to something equally
> > attractive-looking, like UserManual.pod. That would remove
> > the ambiguity and would still catch all the flies that
> > Manual.pod attracts. Is there a problem I am overlooking with
> > that?
>
> Is therere a problem I'm overlooking with my proposol to rename
> Manual.pm but leave the package declaration intact that leads
> you to suggest the exact same thing in reverse but less pretty?

Hmm, I didn’t see that in the thread? In any case I’ve gotten
somewhat confused about which is which and what your proposal
would change, though it doesn’t really matter. The only thing
that concerns me is to address this at all; *how* is not so
important as long as it works, and since you have a proposal
then chances are it’s fine. Mine’s just the first thing that
occured to me.

Regards,