[Catalyst-dev] Advent 2007

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:20:03 GMT 2007

On 11/6/07, J. Shirley <jshirley at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/6/07, Zbigniew Lukasiak <zzbbyy at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > I would like to read an article on deploying on Amazon S3 or other
> schemas.
> >
> > Z.
>

> Could you elaborate a bit?  I'm not sure what you mean by deploying on S3 --
> do you mean EC2 or am I being completely dense?

What I had in mind was using
http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?node=16427261 for Catalyst
models.  I have not yet looked at it in any more detail - so I cannot
tell any more details what I would envision to be in the article.  But
from what I heard S3 is a nice solution for scaling.

Z.

> On a side note, I'll be a bit quiet this week but will pick up work on the
> advent again next week...

Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/