[Catalyst-dev] Advent 2007

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 23:48:35 GMT 2007

On 10/29/07, Christopher H. Laco <claco at chrislaco.com> wrote:

> J. Shirley wrote:
> > Here's a list, we can shuffle days around as necessary.
> >

> > Day 1 - Catalyst Application Design, jrockway
> > Day 2 - Catalyst Base Classes - ???
>
> wassit and whodunnit?
>
> I'd like to do something involving the development of Mango, something
> centered around the act of ShareDir, make install really updating core
> modules and MyApp being a shell.
>
> But I'd need some direction on what the communitiy would like to see.

That sounds like 3 different  entries.  Well volunteered!

Mango Overview
MyApp Shell
ShareDir

I'd love to see the Mango overview, and then any other coverage of what is
possible from the "use MyApp" side of things is awesome.

The ShareDir and make install bits I'm clueless on, so I'll let others chime
in.